What is outbound training program?
Outbound Training - OBT is an action and activity based behavioral training intervention for employee development based on experiential learning methodology of "learning by doing", "hands-on experience" and includes outdoor, adventure, team building activities, games, simulations, theatre, music, spirituality, nature etc; that engage participants to bring out the desired learning .
OBT helps participants gain powerful and immediate insights into their work situation, additionally it also helps in:
- Bond and relate better with co-workers/employees.
- Enhance Team spirit.
- Inculcating Leadership and delegation qualities.
- Enable them to take calculated risks.
- Communicate and plan better.
Each program is customized based on customer’s objectives, goals and other desired outcomes.
- Team Building Offsite
- Leadership Offsite
- Induction Programs
- Bonding and Recreation Offsite
- Corporate / Group Camping and Treks
- Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Raft Building, etc.
- Corporate Adventure Outings
- Corporate Picnics and Recreation Tours
- Picnics and Gala Nights
- Partner / Channel Meets
- Sports Day
- Corporate Group Activities and Custom Experiences
- Cycling Tours
- Offbeat Himalayan Safari
- Easy to Extreme Mountain Adventures (Climbing; Rappelling; Canyoning; Valley Crossing; High Rope Activities etc)
- Obstacles Courses / Dynamic Challenge Course / Mud and Slush Runs / Mountain Obstacle Challenges etc.
- Mega Treasure Hunts Events
- Soft Skills and De-Stress Session with Art and Creativity Workshops.
- Multi-Day Road Trip Adventures and Expeditions.